Thursday, May 7, 2009

Puddy Queen

Imagine, if you will, an entire house worth of trim. We are talking 20+ door openings...each door having a jam and two sides to trim. Windows in every room of the house. Baseboards. Closets. Now combine with that a nail-gun happy husband. If one nail holds it on, two will do an even better job, right?!? Uh-huh. Right. Sounds good to the man with the pneumatic power tool. Not quite the same story for the lady that gets to follow behind and fill each of those holes, sand them down and refill. All I can say is thank goodness for the power palm sander!

Henceforth, I declare myself Queen of Puddy! May I rule in patience and precision...and may I fill all the holes before I turn old and gray :)


1 comment:

dshymas said...

Hail Queen Puddy.. (you may call me your Hymas)