Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thwarted Again!

Apparently living in the Northwest and photo challenges that have to do with the weather are not MFEO (ah, good ol' Sleepless In Seattle).

First it was the Cloud challenge...

then the Sunset challenge...

and now today's, which requires direct sun, something that has not shown up for even a moment. We've had clouds with patches of blue, but never a good view of Mr. Sun and his rays. I know each day's theme is supposed to be represented by a photo taken that day, but I cannot seem to muster up enough creative juices to satisfy the challenge. So I guess I'll have to live with submitting one of my photos taken last summer:

June 23rd - Sun Flare

Tomorrow's theme has nothing to do with the weather, so I'm sure to be found [happily] behind my camera, snapping away.

4 comments:

snapdragon said...

I'm just impressed that you have time to post a pic every day- never mind that this one is from last summer! You saw the shot, you framed it, you set the camera, and you took it. Good enough for me! I've been enjoying your creativity.

Laura said...

Thank you! It's always encouraging to know people are stopping by the blog!

Sarah Jackson said...

Laura, where are you getting your photo assignments? Love this shot. :) Makes me long for the pacific northwest!

Laura said...

I found the challenge through a really random internet bunny trail! But the woman who is moderating it is from California...her name is Kimberly:

http://kjbehavior.blogspot.com/2011/05/30-day-challenge.html