Monday, June 6, 2011

All About The Angle - Part 2

How low can you go?

Nope, we're not playing the limbo here :) Just playing along with the June photo challenge which is all about the low angle today. I love low angles. I have been found, on multiple occasions, with my camera on the ground (sometimes flat on my belly, sometimes shooting blindly) snapping away photos that give a whole other perspective.

And where Friday's irony required me to get creative to meet the challenge, today's fit perfectly into our day as my husband and I were putting in our garden. We fertilized, rototilled, made planting rows, and got a quick farm fence up. Later this evening we'll be found hoeing and planting, so I figured I better post now :)

June 6th - From A Low Angle

I picked this particular photo since it was my husband's favorite, but here are the other honorable mentions :



I can't wait for the harvest of fresh veggies later this summer!


1 comment:

Kimberly June said...

Oooo... my favorite is the 4th one down, the boots and falling dirt. Dirty day!