Thursday, June 30, 2011

I don't know...

I have no idea what was up with Blogger yesterday, but I tried for over three hours last night to get this posted...to no avail! I'm just going to echo my earlier statement about technology - I love it, when it WORKS!!!

Anyhow, here's my post that should have gone up yesterday.
(I'll post today's - the last photo challenge *gasp* - this evening)

I love black and white photos.

There are times when color is essential to a photograph; but so often I find that if you remove the color, you reveal the heart of the story that is being captured. No distractions, just the moment (or the subject) pure and simple. It somehow feels raw and honest to me.

I am inspired by photographs that make the ‘every day’ beautiful and memorable. So it has been my goal throughout this entire photo challenge to take photos right here at home; with flowers from my own yard, people in my family living our day-to-day life, and actual events. Today is no different; it was all about cousin play-dates and projects around the yard. Hope you enjoy!

June 29th - Black and White







No comments: