Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love

I am such a blessed woman.

To have an amazing man, who picked me and said "I do" more than thirteen years ago. Who shows me that he still chooses me each time he walks in the door, looks for ways to make me happy, spends time with me, encourages me to continue striving, laughs with me, hugs me, and shares my burdens.

To have a daughter with a good heart. Who feels deeply, understands integrity, is motivated, has a silly side, and strikes an amazing balance between growing up without growing up too fast.

To have a son who loves unashamedly. Who snuggles, still picks me dandelions, holds my hand in public, and gets a mischievous twinkle in his eye just before he tries something ornery.

To have a daughter who is sweet and uncomplicated, even if life's circumstances are not. Whose smile lights up a room, who makes friends easily, laughs contagiously, and has such a determined spirit.

These are the people in my family...whom I love.

June 9th - Someone You Love




And since my husband's gone at work today, here's one for him that I took a couple months ago:


I am such a blessed woman!

4 comments:

Kimberly June said...

Indeed you are blessed. Beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.
Love from Eva

Valeria said...

I love these pictures... nicely done

Metaphorae said...

Beautiful family, you are blessed with so much love.