Friday, November 20, 2009

A Little Color

I learned a bit about my style when we built our home. I learned that I like soothing, restful colors. I prefer clean lines and materials made from natural stone and wood. I'd rather have a few good size rooms, than lots of little ones. I'm a little rustic, a little craftsman...and a little modern! Sure, it's an unusual combination, but it's what both Paul and I like. It's our own personal recipe: one part comfort mixed with one part simplicity, sprinkle with a little contemporary flair, and garnish with an occasional pop of color.

Want an example? Check out our new office chair :)

Yep. It is red. And we like it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice chair, I really like the style of it! Where did you find this? Dad and I were both saying that the lighting in this shot is really good.
I think a little bit of red here and there is just wonderful.