Saturday, November 14, 2009

Light & Jenna

I asked Jenna if she would be my assistant and pose for me yesterday. I wanted to experiment a little with light metering, and lucky for me, she was happy to comply. We went out on the front porch with Emily's little white rocking chair and had the good fortune of meeting with our cat, Sawyer. Let me tell you, he did all the work! Jenna was so happy to pet him and laugh at his antics, that all I had to do was sit back and take the pictures.


This next expression cracks me up. Sawyer must've done something spectacular!


I love how Jenna's nose crinkles when she is really delighted

I am fortunate to have such a cute AND willing assistant in Jenna. Oh, and props to Sawyer the cat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh, this is so sweet, just as our little Jenna.