Monday, June 1, 2009

MEMO

Date: June 1, 2009

To: Myself

From: Myself

Subject: Getting Dressed

___________________________________________

When getting myself dressed to go to my son's T-ball game, or any other place out in public, I must always remember to put my clothes on properly. Arriving at said T-ball game and realizing that I have put my shirt on inside out is not acceptable. It does not matter if it has been a jam-packed, busy day. I have been dressing myself for approx 28 years. I am too old for this nonsense! It flusters a person to no end to reach back, feel their tag sticking out, and realize it cannot be tucked back in because the stitched side is out. Promptly covering my mistake with a sweatshirt and then nonchalantly walking to the bathroom to turn my shirt right side out resolves the issue with minimal notice, however please note that this sort of mistake should be averted at all costs in the future.

No comments: