Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy, Busy

I feel like I am neglecting my poor little blog. Life has kept me running lately. In my heart, however, I am blogging about funny things my kids have said or about how I've been driving around town with a full-fledged porcelain toilet in the back of my car for days now! (nope, I'm not a super prepared mom, ready for whenever nature should call - nor am I turning my nose up to the honeybucket. We are just busy and don't quite know where to unload the car of the new toilet and various plumbing supplies. In a matter of days we can unload and install them in the new house...but in the meantime? Recent life experience tells me my Honda is the storage facility of choice!) Whew! That was a bunny trail...

ANYWAY, as much as I may be blogging in my head, my reality has been full of children, construction, really neglected house work, meetings, t-ball, an insanely fast growing two-acre lawn, and a new little fuzzball that is adorable but must be watched at all times! Yeah, it's a little crazy around here, but I can also see that many of these things are but a short season. Come fall my life will be vastly different. The house will be done, the puppy will be older and wiser, and it sounds like we may have all three kids going for a full day of school. Whatever will I do with myself??? (snickering quietly) I have a sneaking feeling I'll find something to do!

No comments: