Sunday, April 3, 2011

Borrowed From A Missionary

I read this on a missionary blog today. Wow how it resonates!!!

"He always provides, exactly enough, exactly when it is needed. He asks me to take this next step and I protest, “but I don’t have enough!” Not enough grace, not enough love, not enough strength, not enough time. And the widow (from 1 Kings 17) reminds me to be faithful anyway. Of course I do not have enough. But I have Jesus and He, He is always enough.


I am faithful with little. He is faithful with much.


So we breathe in. We put one foot in front of the other. We love each other well and we laugh until we cry and sometimes we just cry but He holds us then too."


This stirs my heart...it feels so close to home for me...I had to share it

1 comment:

Hymas Life said...

Love it! Wow! Great message! Thanks so much for sharing!
- andi